Senior center offers caregiver education program | Health
The South Iredell Senior Center is presenting a caregiver education program this week.
The class is designed to teach caregivers how to help their aged parents or loved one realize that they need assistance or skilled living care.
Participants can learn to identify the signs that determine such a need.
The training is set for Friday, January 25, from 11 a.m. until 12 noon.
Caregivers interested in attending must RSVP with a $1 donation to South Iredell Senior Center, located at 202 North Church Street in Mooresville, by Tuesday January 22. A light lunch is included.
For more information on the program, call 704-622-3337.
Upcoming Events near Statesville - Iredell County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Officials: Hwy 150 closed after fatal Mooresville wreck
- Report: High school PE teacher accused of texting, touching student
- Charlotte high school placed on lockdown after suspicious package found
- Plane found in Lake Norman sank in 1974, officials say
- Police looking for two men who robbed north Charlotte bank