Senior center offers caregiver education program | Health
The South Iredell Senior Center is presenting a caregiver education program this week.
The class is designed to teach caregivers how to help their aged parents or loved one realize that they need assistance or skilled living care.
Participants can learn to identify the signs that determine such a need.
The training is set for Friday, January 25, from 11 a.m. until 12 noon.
Caregivers interested in attending must RSVP with a $1 donation to South Iredell Senior Center, located at 202 North Church Street in Mooresville, by Tuesday January 22. A light lunch is included.
For more information on the program, call 704-622-3337.
Top Statesville - Iredell County Stories
Upcoming Events near Statesville - Iredell County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Woman murdered, man turns himself in and draws heart in blood
- Tim Flock-Jocko Flocko, Coke 600, and can anyone beat JJ? Parker's Points!
- "Large scale" drug operation nets three arrests, drugs and cash seized
- City of Salisbury Memorial Day schedule
- World of Outlaws STP Sprint Car Series and NDRA Crate Late Models Take Over The Dirt Track