Senior center offers 'Understanding Advanced Directives' workshop | Health
The South Iredell Senior Center is offering a course on understanding advanced directives.
Living wills can be difficult to understand, but the Center hopes to clear up any confusion that seniors may have.
Hospice & Palliative Care of Iredell County is sponsoring the workshop, which is schdeduled for Thursday January 31, from 11 a.m. until 12 noon.
Those interested in attending need to RSVP by Monday January 28, along with a $1 donation. The donation supports the Center's health promotion programs.
A light lunch is included, and all Iredell County residents 55 and over are welcome.
For more information on the class, call 704-662-3337.
Top Statesville - Iredell County Stories
Upcoming Events near Statesville - Iredell County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Deputies: Man reported stolen motorcycle, hid it in storage
- NASCAR to honor Dick Trickle after suicide in cemetery
- South Fork Volunteer Fire Department receives $60,000 NC State grant
- Drug busts net meth lab, alcohol still, deputies say
- Deputies: Mom charged after lying about kidnapping, sparking false Amber Alert