Senior center offers 'Understanding Advanced Directives' workshop | Health
The South Iredell Senior Center is offering a course on understanding advanced directives.
Living wills can be difficult to understand, but the Center hopes to clear up any confusion that seniors may have.
Hospice & Palliative Care of Iredell County is sponsoring the workshop, which is schdeduled for Thursday January 31, from 11 a.m. until 12 noon.
Those interested in attending need to RSVP by Monday January 28, along with a $1 donation. The donation supports the Center's health promotion programs.
A light lunch is included, and all Iredell County residents 55 and over are welcome.
For more information on the class, call 704-662-3337.
Upcoming Events near Statesville - Iredell County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Lincoln Co. Lieutenant named “Employee of the Year”
- Investigators find 22nd meth lab of year in Lincoln Co.
- Man shot by deputies during standoff released from hospital, taken to jail
- Charges dropped against Lincoln Co. dad in kids' deaths
- Report: Woman stole $4,000 coin collection from man "helping her out"
- Police: woman claims "b******" stole her drugs, crack pipes found in bra
- Quadry in a quandry; sheriff says student left key piece of evidence at home break in
- Livingstone set for major announcement involved with SEED Foundation
- Gallery tour and James Donaldson reception tonight
- NASCAR tests Gen-6 car for 2014