Sheriff's Office makes several arrest over the weekend | Crime
STATESVILLE - Iredell County Sheriff Phil Redmond announced Monday the following arrest by his office over the weekend:
- Nina Jean Shalvey, 20, of Sutton Court in Statesville, and William James Parson III, 24, of Westside Terrace in Davidson, were both charged with possession of more than one ounce of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- David Ryan Johnson, 24, of Freda Lane in Statesville was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- John Joseph Henderson, 31, of Mayes Street in Huntersville was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Devan Alexander Holland, 21, of N. River Ridge Road in Jonesville, was charged with driving while impaired.
- Travis Wayne Bost, 22, of John Snider Road in Lexington, was charged with possession of a schedule II controlled substance.
Ryan Hope Hughes, 30, of Porter Road, was charged with felony fleeing to elude, driving while impaired, driving while license revoked, damage to property and driving left of center.
Hughes was arrested after a brief chase with police. Hughes led police to his residence and fought the officers to the ground until he was placed under arrest.
Hughes bail was set at $31,000.
Copyright 2011 WBTV. All rights reserved.
Top Statesville - Iredell County Stories
Upcoming Events near Statesville - Iredell County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Honoring veterans in Rowan and Cabarrus
- Rowan "tractor pulling diva" featured on Carolina Camera tonight
- Woman murdered, man turns himself in and draws heart in blood
- Tim Flock-Jocko Flocko, Coke 600, and can anyone beat JJ? Parker's Points!
- "Large scale" drug operation nets three arrests, drugs and cash seized