International Festival celebrates cultural diversity | Arts & Culture
Mitchell Community College is hosting its International Festival this week.
The Festival features a parade of nations for children, cultural table exhibitions, food sampling and traditional clothing.
International music and dancing are the day's entertainment.
Those wishing to learn more about other cultures can catch the fun at Mitchell Community College, located at 500 West Broad Street in Statesville, Friday April 19, from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m.
The event is free and open to all ages.
For more information on the Festival, call 704-978-1321.
Upcoming Events near Statesville - Iredell County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Officials: Hwy 150 closed after fatal Mooresville wreck
- Report: High school PE teacher accused of texting, touching student
- Charlotte high school placed on lockdown after suspicious package found
- Plane found in Lake Norman sank in 1974, officials say
- Police looking for two men who robbed north Charlotte bank
- Teachers selling BBQ to show "Love for Leah"
- Investigators: 21st Meth lab in Lincoln Co. this year found, man arrested
- Lincoln Co. Sheriff kicks off 'Top 40' drug round-up Wednesday
- Deputies: Denver man arrested after he tried to break into neighbor's house
- Duo arrested after robbing store with BB gun, knife, police say
- Family friend of newlywed man shot in head: No anger toward shooter
- Source: Judge finds evidence that missing teen was abused before disappearance
- Police: One person dead in Salisbury vehicle crash
- Bogle resigns as Rowan Director of Building Code Enforcement
- Parsons back in court Monday to resume custody hearing